"SHANI"-It's all inside!

The planet "Shani" creates a Panoti. Recently, as it entered Virgo for next 2.5 years, I was a bit fascinated if it could affect me also. Incidently [I call it that way], I have been going through some testing times in my personal and professional life. Things are becoming a bit tough to handle. But as one recent beautiful SMS that I received, that whenever you see a challenge, always ask, why not me instead of not me. So, I am taking this as a learning opportunity.

I wish that this Panoti teaches me a lot of things that I shall be able to utilize throughout the life. It's all about inside process. Like that famous example of a glass being half empty and half-full, it's ultimately the approach that finalizes how you move on. And then learning, inspiration, motivation etc. may come from various sources of life. From an ant to an atom bomb, everything in this world has something to offer, it is upto you how much and "WHAT" you accept.

Recently, I have had a beautiful chance to interact with many students at one meeting. The discussion amongst the people present in that meeting, which included many highly experienced professors too, lead to conclusion that it is ultimately the "SOLUTIONS" which we must seek and not the PROBLEMS. The Americans, went in the sky in a space shuttle, where they could not write with the ordinary ink-pen or ball point pen. So, they carried out a research and put millions of dollars behind that research. The outcome of the research was the ink with which you could write at zero gravity! The Russians, to solve this problem, simply used the pencils. This is a good example to look for solutions rather than problems.

Let us add a philosophical perspective to it and we can say everything changes. Neither good times nor bad times are permanent. And then, how will we value good times if we do not go though bad times? So, I do wish that god forces me to face the darkness, otherwise I shall not value the light. When we compare our problems with the people around, we can "feel" how lucky we are to have so less problems. Look at those who are so poor and do not know how they would arrange the money for eating tonight. And look at those rich people, who have so many dishes to eat, but have no time to eat them or are so worried about Income Tax that they cannot think of anything else! So, everything is relative. Although, I strongly believe that a man who is struggling takes the help of philosophy, it has a power to make us more stable...more self realised,,,,where not much happiness or grief can touch us.

I sincerely thank you, if you could find even 0.5% of this text useful to you. Hope your time is invested and not wasted in reading this blog entry. I shall be back with more after a few days.

THAT'S LIFE!

Comments

Vishal Bhatt said…
Hey,
Pathik , Its nice blog.Relly nice. as i know uou that you have big potential about writing , and now .. i think u seem to proov it ...

By the way today ihave also post new blog. Read it.



Vishal Bhatt

Popular posts from this blog

An Organizational Behaviour Case Study

Cognitive / Behavioral Biases in Investment Journey- Part - I

Training Needs Analysis and BCG Matrix - A Conceptual Write-Up